mostly pointless meanderings

Thursday, January 17, 2008

So this is bronchitis

I am not impressed.

Audition postponed until August, as there's not a position opening up in the chorus right now. Just as well, as my schedule is busier than I thought it would be - what with ballet, gymnastics, working the polls on election days, and chorus rehearsals - not to mention taking care of mom, dad, and my aunt - I'm pretty much tapped out.

However, there is one thing that's getting crammed into both my budget and my schedule.

I'M GOING TO SING AT THE KENNEDY CENTER!!!!!

{jumping up and down}


Donations accepted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry you are sick - bronchitus sucks! However it did give you time to post twice in once month!!

Hawkmistress said...

True! I used to be so prolific... I think lately I've been too mentally tired to bring my mental chatter to the blogosphere.

It helps to have feedback, though! Nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here.

Contributors