mostly pointless meanderings

Saturday, June 23, 2007

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (semi-evil laugh)

KARMA'S A BITCH, AIN'T IT?
Woohoo, and I didn't even have to wait for her next life!

Here's a brief explanation: my ex-mother-in-law (the first one; the 2nd one was a sweetie) did me wrong. While I suspect she got rid of my cat, I have no proof of that - however, I DO have proof that she deposited the joint income tax return check - that required both mine and her son's signature - into a bank account in just her son's name. (She attempted to lie about it in the divorce hearing and say she hadn't seen the check - when I said 'oh, that's okay, I've got the IRS running a trace on it to track it down', she quickly changed her tune. THEN she made up all this BS about me owing her money to the judge.) Anyway, I suspect she was in her sheriff's uniform at the time, which may be part of the reason why the bank teller didn't require my signature. (Or the bank teller was just incompetent - wonder if karma has hit that person yet? hrm...)

Anyway, I read the newspaper and VOILA! Guess who just had the Office of Inspector General where she worked (yes, past tense, she resigned "citing stress-related medical reasons and office tensions and said she'd been planning to leave the state for some time to be with her children" ha!) release a report finding her at fault for participating in the hiring process for a person with whom she shared a mutual financial interest (she was part of a committee that chose her boyfriend to fill a grant-funded position for which she was the grant coordinator), using department e-mail improperly, submitting travel reimbursements with false information and providing false information to OIG investigators.

Take that, bitch!

Let this be a warning to all y'all out there who have wronged me - yours is coming. It may take ten years, but it's coming, and when it does, expect massive humiliation.

Apologies are being accepted now - get them in while you can!


Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Contributors