mostly pointless meanderings

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crashing

Well, that good mood and cheerful outlook on life got beat up pretty quickly.

I remembered one of the main reasons I hadn't finished college.

I hate filling out forms.

Bureaucratic hoops that I have to jump through make me anxious and cranky.

Add to that the phone call from my aunt I just got - the caretaker who works nights just didn't show up tonight. We're not sure if she didn't realize she worked Saturday & Sunday (because I can't remember if that was brought up or not) or what, and so far we've not been able to get a hold of her. The MORNING nurse was an hour and a half late, and when my aunt pointed out that she'd not had anything to drink or eat, and that she is basically helpless if there's nobody there, the nurse got all pissy and said well, do you want me to leave? If I don't come, I don't get paid. (Implying that that was the only consideration.) So the hell with her, I'll find somebody else. After the phone call from the guy she was living with who said she'd been drinking (?!) before she showed up one day, and the other time or two she came late, and the attitude - I'm tired of it.

So I'm headed over to my aunt's apartment. She's getting on her bedside commode and will need her ass wiped.

Then I'm going to come home and take a long, wonderfully scented, bubbly shower.

If anybody would like to take me out for drinks afterwards, call me.

*sigh*

No comments:

Contributors