mostly pointless meanderings

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Linkfest

I wish I'd learned better how to knit before Megan moved north. I'm going to have to save these instructions for later.

Wasn't there a website like this that let you do church signs? If not, we should make one.

This makes my month. It's things like this that change the world a few people at a time. The guys are now reading rather than comparing dick lengths - progress!

This is disturbing in an amusing way. Think we're heading here?

I'm not sure why, but this made me think of my bro-in-law Monster...

I'd love to see a brain scan of President Bush to see if it's similar to what's talked about in this article.

I treasure articles like these that still make me laugh - even if it's a sick, tired kind of laugh - about the insanity going on in our government.

This just amazed me.

More to come, I have about a hundred tabs open in firefox. (That might be why my poor iBook is running slowly...)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors