mostly pointless meanderings

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

where there's a will, there's a way...

I missed both Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and Says You this past weekend... the first I can listen to online, but the second I can only listen to at audible.com if I pay for it.

However, I discovered a california radio station that plays it Tuesday nights (tonight!) that has an online simulcast! WOOHOO!

I'm SO glad J is coming home tonight. It's actually not been as hard as I thought it might be - of course, I've had company and help.

4 comments:

Hawkmistress said...

Bran, is that you?! Wanna go!!!?

Hawkmistress said...

Heh - she's Bran Flake, I'm High Sierra! She's the only person I know that would go by crow.

I didn't realize Narnia was coming out so soon - you bet I'm asking somebody to watch the kids!

Hawkmistress said...

OMG, BloodNinja, is that you?

*grin*

For some reason I now cannot get the pointy hat trick out of my head.

Unfortunately, geeky as I am, I did not reserve an advance copy. I still have trouble spending money on myself sometimes. Who are you, and can I borrow your copy when you're done? :D

Hawkmistress said...

Yeeeeessss, I do, and I'm online now... done baking cupcakes!

Contributors