mostly pointless meanderings

Monday, September 19, 2005

It still hasn't sunk in yet...

We're homeowners. If I want to paint the front door purple, I can. If I want to rip out the carpet and put down tile, I can. I can plant anything I want to in the front and back yard. I'm so excited, it's a good thing I'm so #*&$ exhausted or I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Joan has been having a blast picking out colors and painting - I have yet to be able to help paint, unfortunately. I've still got to clean up the old house, finish moving, get ready for the garage sale, and go up to Havana to get the last of the things from there that I want before it's sold.

There aren't enough hours in the day. Anybody want to come play with my kid(s) while I work?

1 comment:

unMuse said...

CONGRATS!!!

i know it feels wonderful!!

Blog Archive

Contributors