mostly pointless meanderings

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm making up retorts in my head

After all this stress, all this... and they don't show. No phone call, nothing. I'm already composing things to say when I do hear from the realtor. My initial reaction when I answer the phone? "Oh my god, are you okay? Are you in the hospital? Because I was expecting you at my house XXX HOURS AGO."

Grumpy does not even begin to describe me. I could have spent all this time much more productively sorting and packing, dammit. And not so stressed out that I was stressing out my husband and children, and having mini nervous breakdowns.

Ah, well. Time done and gone. I've discovered a new movie that I'd never seen before that I really enjoy. I have no idea where it came from, but Sinbad was in our group of kids' movies that I finally put in the other day. Wheeeee! Goofy, unrestrained, comedic-romantic adventure. Just my kind of thing, especially when stressed.

No comments:

Contributors