mostly pointless meanderings

Monday, August 29, 2005

a few memes for fun

More Emotional


You have:
70% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
77% EMOTIONAL INTUITION
The graph represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored well above average on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition. Your emotional intuition is stronger than your scientific intuition.


Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.
Try my other test!
The 3 Variable Funny Test
It rules.

My test tracked 2 variables. How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 71% on Scientific
You scored higher than 80% on Interpersonal

The 2-Variable Intuition Test written by jason_bateman




Yeah, I know I'm very intelligent and very empathetic. I've gotten less empathetic over the last few years because I was so empathetic I was having trouble functioning. I kinda wish when the test was finished they'd have shown us what the correct answers were, though - I'm curious. The other thing that occurs to me is this: does anybody that takes this test and gets a result somewhere in the "stupid" circle actually post their results?




Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||| 33%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 73%

Your sloan type is SLUAI

Your primary type is Inquisitive

You are moderately social, moody, unstructured, accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.


The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: New Orleans, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Greensboro, Memphis, Providence, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Orlando, Salt Lake City, Portland/Salem, St. Louis and these international countries/regions Puerto Rico, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Turkey, Ireland, Ukraine, England, South Africa, Greece, Wales, Brazil, Switzerland, South Korea



Well, New Orleans may be wiped off the face of the map after this hurricane. I had wished that J & I had had time to go back there again, so we had more happy memories of the place - but in looking through our pictures last night, I realized that there were a lot of happy memories to be had, and that they were only tainted if my memory let them be - so I'll erase that picture of a hummingbird I took for her while we were there, and in time my memory will probably only cover what the photographs cover, which will be nice.

J's dad just called - he's been holding off on our birthday presents to see if we got the house, and now that everything is official, he's going to get J a lawnmower (how sexist!) and me one of those big portable gazebo things that are screened in, so the kids & I can play outside without getting eaten alive. Eeeeeeeee! I'm so excited! Joan is going to help us decorate and paint and everything - I can't wait; I finally get to say "you know, I think I'd like this room to be green" and I CAN DO IT! WOOHOO!!

Okay, must stay focused. Lot of packing and sorting still to do. J & I spent many hours in the garage yesterday, sorting out keep/trash/garage sale, but there's still a lot to do. Dad brought down a bag full of newspaper, so I'm starting to pack the china and crystal. Mom has more boxes for me to pick up at school today. M woke up eeeaaaarly this morning, and was very excited about going to school, and C is in a GREAT mood, I keep playing kissy monster with him because he's so adorable and cheerful I just want to eat him up! He did the COOLEST thing last night. I was on the bed reading, and he came and laid down next to me on his stomach, and looked into my face, and put his hand back to touch his bottom and said "di?" Sure enough, he needed a clean diaper! How I managed to get such amazingly awesome kids I still don't know, but they're a blast.

Off to pack and clean and do laundry and play with C until it's time to go pick up big sister - I hope everybody's summer is going as well as ours is right now!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors