mostly pointless meanderings

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Maybe it's a sign...

I have a little quote-a-day flipbook thing that I usually forget for a week or two at a time. I happened to see it as I was walking past today, and went ahead to flip it to the correct day - and the quote for yesterday caught my eye:

"To thee I'll return, over-burdened with care;
The heart's dearest solace will smile on me there;
No more from that cottage again will I roam;
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!"
- John Howard Payne



Yesterday we went and saw a house that we're going to make an offer on. I'm very excited.

Today's quote? "Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln

Oh, and if the world gets any nuttier or I can't stand our government any more, I've decided to start saving up money to move. It's not nearly as expensive as I thought it would be...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors