mostly pointless meanderings

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I hate summer

I've never dealt well with heat. Today the heat index was up to 105 - and we went downtown to see the caribbean festival. I wonder how many people got medical attention for heat stroke... needless to say, we didn't stay very long. I've been feeling weird for a week or two now anyway - J thinks I've developed IBS from the stress. I think I'm hormonal. Or something. It's weird, I have days (or parts of days) where I'm on top of everything; organized, with it, on time - and then days like today when my brain just doesn't seem quite connected to the rest of the planet, and my emotions are either absent or very well buried.

1 comment:

Hawkmistress said...

No, I'm sorry - we're closing on the 15th so I'm packing and cleaning like mad - and my parents close on their land on the 30th, and I've got to help them go through it - I'm pretty much booked solid until October or November.

Blog Archive

Contributors