mostly pointless meanderings

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nobody died, so today was okay.

I just need to change my metrics and my days will markedly improve.

My sister-in-law has very graciously agreed to watch my little monster during my psych appt. in the morning. (As hubby is going to be at work all night until some obscene time this morning due to a catastrophic crash.)

My other sister-in-law (and her husband and two kids) will be back in town with a spiffy new job in January for him, which is way cool. All the cousins can finally play together again.

My father was not sent to the ER again. He's on IV fluids and hopefully will take this as a lesson: yes, the thick liquids are nasty. You still have to drink, or you get this dehydrated again and you'll be in trouble.

Filled out my application for readmission to FSU - depending on financial aid, I'm going back to school to finish my bachelor's degree.

Our financial situation has not gotten any worse.

My aunt is in the doughnut-hole period of medicare prescription coverage and hasn't had her antidepressants in two weeks or so - can't afford them. However, I think I might have somebody to call tomorrow that could get her some help.

My children are healthy and intelligent.

The Greek Food Festival is this weekend!!!

So how have you been?

2 comments:

The Kaiser said...

Did I read that correctly? Will AK and MK be coming back into town again literally when I am leaving? Geez. Nobody tells me anything anymore. Maybe it's because I haven't had an IM client for several years...

Hawkmistress said...

Yeah, I'm surprised it's not out there in the blogosphere - if they were trying to keep it under wraps, I apologize for blowing it, guys. Andy got a new job and they're moving back to Tally. They might be in town for xmas, though - I'm not sure - so you might get to see them anyway. We'd sure like to see you!

Blog Archive

Contributors