mostly pointless meanderings

Saturday, October 21, 2006

There's my exercise for the day

We walked down to Jr. Museum & met Aunt Logan & her boys. The neighborhood kids were playing next door, and I yelled "hey, we're going to the Junior Museum, y'all wanna come?" They were thrilled. So I finally got to use my passes! Four of them and four of us and Logan's 2 - we were a crew. It wasn't as cool as I'd hoped outside, but it wasn't bad either. I wore the wrong shoes, however, that I've not worn for months, so my feet are killing me. Pulled the kids around the park in the wagon that Logan has let us have for an extended period of time - it was hysterical, evidently the animals get fed by people pulling around red wagons, because the turkeys chased us all around the deer walk - some of them even got airborne! - and the otters followed us the whole way across, standing up on their back legs and looking through the low peep windows.

I've decided that if we're this broke the heck with it, I'll apply for financial aid and see if I can go back to school. J & I can repeat family history and go live in Alumni Village!

Hey, by the way - 3 bedroom 2 bath in Killearn Acres - make offer. Spread the news.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors