mostly pointless meanderings

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update if anybody cares

Consultation with another doctor has sent dad back to the hospital. He's been waiting in central registration for a few hours now, and mom says they've been told there's a bed available in 5 minutes. This doctor thinks dad has had a stroke. His continued weakness, especially on right side, tends to back that up. The clear CT scan from the ER puzzles me, however. Oh well, I'm not a doctor.

My eye is better, thanks. It's not swollen shut today, which is nice - it's really hard to drive around when your good eye isn't available. Everything's blurry and not as far away as you think it is.

Today, like the last week or so, has been a day of either doing TWENTY THINGS AT ONCE or falling into a chair and passing out - and before falling asleep thinking "aren't I supposed to be doing something? Wasn't I in the middle of something?..."

Hopefully tonight I will get some decent sleep.

Gotta go pack stuff up for mom at the hospital - now where did I put that list down?....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors