mostly pointless meanderings

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Guilty pleasure admittance ahead...

Once again, the Academy Awards show is upon us. I had forgotten that Jon Stewart was hosting this year; I was actually thinking of watching it for him.

It's 11:30pm, and what I'm doing is sitting on my laptop looking at pictures. My guilty pleasure is drooling over and criticizing the outfits.

My only problem is a lack of a person to babble to about this. So congratulations, you the reader get to hear it this year, because I feel like talking.

Judi Dench is such a classy lady. I like her outfit.

Felicity Huffman has A- cups; and that dress would probably go better on a woman with at least a LITTLE cleavage.

Selma Hayek, MROWR! Gorgeous color. Very flattering on her.

gotta go to bed... maybe more later.

No comments:

Contributors