mostly pointless meanderings

Monday, March 13, 2006

My head hurts

Before I start my bitching, I do have to say that on the bright side, I did notice today for the first time this spring the wisteria blooming. So I started looking at all the flowers that were blooming... saw both white and purple wisteria! Woohoo!

Anyway, I'm tired of stupidity. Aren't you? I don't even feel like going into details now. Not worth it. As long as there are humans alive, there will be stupidity. Maybe that's what heaven is - the absence of stupidity.

And all the stupid drains to hell. Hell is other people. Other stupid people. But you know, if everybody in hell is stupid, then none of them would realize they were in hell...

Maybe we're in hell now. That would explain a lot.


Dad comes home from the rehab hospital tomorrow. I have to go tomorrow morning and install the bed risers, the toilet grab bars, and perhaps the shower seat - we might wait on that last one.

No comments:

Contributors