mostly pointless meanderings

Saturday, March 25, 2006

You can have one - ONE! - at a time!!!

#(*$&@(%&(@#$&

My son is much worse than my daughter was - inevitably, he's nursing on one breast, and feels the need to tweak the other nipple. I've managed not to break his fingers yet, but I've been tempted.

Yesterday was entertaining. Patrick and Justin cleaned out the den! We now have an adult room. A place to put puzzles, woohoo! In the process of putting boxes of not-gotten-unpacked-or-sorted crap into the shed for the near future, J found one of my old keychain mace things, and handed it to Patrick saying "Wanna mace somebody?" Patrick, who is roughly half deaf, didn't quite get what J was saying, and as he messed with the thing, maced J in the face.

So I'm in the back bedroom trying to put the kids down for a nap, and Patrick comes back and says don't worry, but I've maced your husband. (That explains that sound out back that sounds like projectile retching, I think to myself.)

It's never dull around here, you know?

No comments:

Contributors