mostly pointless meanderings

Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's started already

It's a lovely early spring rainy day. I generally like this kind of weather. Yesterday I started the medication switch, and it's amazing how quickly I feel an effect. Last night's dreaming was full of anger and depression and paranoia... and betrayal... first dream I was in a mental institution, and angry at the doctor telling me what to do or what was wrong with me. I remember yelling at him as I went to take a shower that if the world didn't suck so bad I'd be perfectly fine. He & J were agreeing about something. After J woke me up coming back to bed from finally getting M to sleep (and I'd probably been asleep an hour at most) I had a dream about being in the military with my husband and him deciding to do something that involved him being shipped away from me, and being fawned on by young enlisted women... and in both dreams, oddly enough, sex got interrupted. I just realized that.

Listening to the sound of the rain was nice last night, however. I was a little wound up thinking about my parents and all I need to get done, and couldn't relax easily. I'm about to go take a nice, long shower with some yummy smelling body wash I got on clearance.

No comments:

Contributors