mostly pointless meanderings

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Just for the record, I don't do drugs.

I mean, other than the ones prescribed me. I have a funky brain chemistry, I don't need any external help.

That being said, I've been having some freaky dreams lately.

Night before last - was driving around with a guy that looked a lot like Marten from Questionable Content. We were good friends, but I kinda had the hots for him. Then I was working for Sylvia McCordle (Gosford Park) and we were searching the manor's pantries for paté. Then dad & I drove to Jay Leno's house; we were picking him up to go to a car show. He was working in his garage; had one of those garage jumpsuits on. He started talking about the horrible constipation he'd been dealing with, and I told him that he needed to start eating salads and drinking like a quart of orange or grapefruit juice a day, and lay off the mac & cheese....

Okay, go to last night. First part of the night had horrible dreams about J & I - he was acting like my first husband (distant, interested in other women, no patience for me) - the dreams were bad enough that when I woke up, I asked J if we were okay. Ugh. Then went back to sleep, and dreamed about Matthew & Erin's wedding, and then that they'd come to Tallahassee to surprise Robin, and that they had a relatively new baby... it's the first time I've ever seen Robin tear up; it was really sweet.

So back to the daily grind. J's working some today; hopefully we'll get to play tonight. I wonder if I could go back to sleep....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors