mostly pointless meanderings

Thursday, April 27, 2006

thank god for afternoon naps

When you're sick, and the kids are sick, when you can get everybody down for a nap that lasts about 2 hours, it's wonderful.

Had some of the weirdest dreams, tho.

Dreamt some guy I used to know long ago found me thru my blog and left me a message; that I'd starred in movies and he'd seen them and was commenting on my performance... so I was trying to figure out who this guy was from what he'd written on HIS blog... that's the gist of it. There were a lot of details, but they're not really important to anybody but me anyway. (Not like my dream is important to anybody but me either, now that I think about it...)

Okay, it's surreal when you get up and you have NPR on, and you hear Oscar the Grouch talking.

Back to unpacking, sorting, packing & cleaning...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors