mostly pointless meanderings

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I need my own project manager.

I am a work in progress. I need a project manager. Seriously! Of course, I'd probably end up resenting the hell out of the PM... Perhaps I'll create a sub-section of my personality to be PM. Here goes:

List of things to do (grouped in order of priority)

Keep kids alive (fed, healthy, etc - the daily stuff)
Keep J & myself alive & sane (daily house maintenance stuff)

Unpack & put away everything
(set aside stuff for garage sale)
Have garage sale
Throw neighborhood "Getting to know you" party
Clean parents' pool

Set up schedule - look into activities (tumbling, pottery, etc)
Finalize budget, set up savings & retirement accounts
Work on personal/family/kids webpages
Work on creating photo albums for relatives (include Mamaw's bathroom shots, framed)
Work on yahoo group webpage & pictures
Work on Multiply webpage
Work on any of the hundreds of projects I've started (corkboard, knitting, trashcan collages, Delicious Library, bookplate stamp, felt wall, etc.)


Work on any of the things I'm learning (mandolin, French, Vietnamese, Spanish, German, Italian, Farsi, Hebrew, tilework, quilting, stained glass, wheel throwing pottery, photography...)

Okay, plenty to do - I'd better get off this silly blog and go!

2 comments:

Hex said...

Hey -- Make sure to leave time for jello!

I mean, c'mon now ..Jello!

Hawkmistress said...

There's time, but did I save room?

Hrm, I am now craving pudding.

Blog Archive

Contributors