mostly pointless meanderings

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Wheeeeeeee!

When we finally got going today, we sure went! Took the kids to the Junior Museum (okay, I know they changed their name, but that's what it was all through my childhood and dammit that's what I'm going to call it) and bought a family membership (and I got this oooooo so cute stuffed otter; otters are my FAV) and saw a BUNCH of the animals today. No guest animal at the moment, but Spider Monkeys are coming!

Eee Eee Eee! As Moira would say.

It's really a lot of fun now that she's old enough to really enjoy it. I can't wait until she can go to their preschool program.

We got some more errands run, and came home absolutely bushed and just in time to listen to "Says You" on NPR. Kids are now in bed, and I'm working on budgets, schedules, to-do lists...

I hope this gorgeous cool weather lasts!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors