mostly pointless meanderings

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A MONTH? AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

J wanted to give them two weeks. They wanted him to give two MONTHS. So they compromised.

All I have to say is they'd better realize that he's a damn nice guy to do this.

And I hope the client goes out of business and the company gets a decent client. Or hell, let's be optimistic and say they've got more than one client. And that they've got somebody who knows something about contracts going over theirs before they get raped by some other opportunistic client.

I can't wait until J starts his new job.

He's taking Moira out to a college baseball game tonight, isn't that cute? I think Daddy dates are good for little girls. Besides, she needs some time where she's getting all the attention, and not because she's sat on the cat or knocked over Christian.

I'm going to go be grumpy. Bleargh.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors