mostly pointless meanderings

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Must...resist....urge...

my wonderful thoughtful caring husband has found yet another incredible resource for me.

I knew you could get podcasts from universities on their classes, there are lots that aren't password protected or anything. I had no idea how MANY. And I know this isn't all of them...

J said "try to keep it to THREE. The rest of them will still be there when you're done."

As I sit here, going absolutely apeshit (I clicked on one, and then went up a folder, and suddenly found myself looking at ALL OF UC BERKELEY'S PODCASTS) J looks up, amusedly concerned, and says "Should I have not given you this gift? And you did take your medicine?"

Okay. So I'm picking three. In order, so as not to get confused.

Geez, and don't even get me started on the "other things people that subscribed to this podcast also listened to" list....

Okay, bouncing off to work! :D

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors