mostly pointless meanderings

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Things I'm doing when I should be packing

Microsoft Word suicide letter wizard? Hey, somebody out there still using Windows, try this out for me.
LED lightbulbs are on clearance!!! But wait... now there's LEC wallpaper????!!! OMG!
A Stonehenge pocketwatch? Cool, hadn't seen that before... maybe can afford it by our anniversary for ya, J
Once again, my husband has found and sent me some of the oddest, and yet incredibly beautiful, artwork. And suggested I try it out. (I guess my combination of anal-retentiveness and oddity would work well with this art form.)
Don't try this. If you get sucked into games like I do, don't try this at all, either. Damn thing can't keep up with my speed.
This is what I'm seriously considering going into politics or public administration to do something about.

AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHH
I quit. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors