mostly pointless meanderings

Thursday, November 02, 2006

And the beat goes on

Chatted with an old lover of mine today... he and his wife are trying poly, and he wanted my advice. I wished them all the best, and gave him some hard-learned lessons that hopefully they won't have to repeat. I still don't hold out much hope for it being a long-term success, though.

Forgot I was supposed to come to my parents' house today - yesterday mom stayed home and day before that I had volunteered long ago to paint faces at my daughters' school so I'd not been here since Monday - so I get this verbal bitch slap voice mail from my mother that pretty much derailed me. I'm recovering, slowly. It's making me question my sanity in deciding to live here. However, dad does need some help (case in point, he didn't quite make it to the bathroom just a little while ago) and we certainly need a chance to recoup some financial losses... there are honestly about as many reasons for as against. *sigh*


And I just remembered I have a conference with M's teacher this afternoon, so I'd better fly. Damn nonexistent personal secretary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris

Blog Archive

Contributors